Have you see our signs popping up around town?
Come support the Caledonia Lightning Ringette with our semi annual scrap metal drive.
Saturday October 14th - 8am to 2pm
Need a pick up?
Sunday October 1st 2023 - HCCC
- FUN1 and FUN 2 - 11:00 am
- FUN 3 (U10) - 12:00 pm
- U12 - 1:00pm
Monday Oct 2nd
Thursday Oct 5th/12th
Please use the RAMP app to advise your attendance.
If you have registered for the 2023/24 season and have not received the email link - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
REMINDER REGISTRATION FEES ARE DUE OCTOBER 15th: via etransfer, email email@example.com, password ringette.
Have you completed the "Respect In Sport" online course? See details below!
2023 - 2024 season
- FUN 1 and Fun 2:
- Returning players - $225.00
- New players $175.00
- Fun 3 - U19 -
- Returning players - $500.00
- New players $300.00
Registration Login: https://www.rampregistrations.com/login?v3=9659f5ab6d
How to register:
- If registered in a previous season, login with the same login used in the past.
- Click participant, choose the participant (player), it will bring up all previous information, please make any changes if anything has changed, or if a new player, please complete in full
- Choose a division:
- Ages by Dec 31, 2023 Fun 1 ages 4-5, Fun 2 ages 6-7, Fun 3(formerly U10) ages 8-9, U12 age 10-11, U14 ages 12-13, U16 ages 14-15, U19 ages 16-18.
- Choose either new or existing player(existing is a player who was registered any season previously).
- Click continue, which will bring you to all the waivers (lots to sign)
- Confirm - you should receive a confirmation email.
- Some have been taking a few hours(one of the glitches) so don't worry if you do not see a response right away.
The entire fees will be paid to Caledonia ringette via etransfer, email firstname.lastname@example.org, password ringette.
Fees are due October 15, 2023
**One parent has to complete Respect in Sport. Many completed this last season and it carries forward, new members will have to have one person complete by September 15, 2023. See below how to sign in and if completed for another sport, how to import it for ringette
Respect in Sport - Parent Program for Ringette Ontario
URL for the program: https://ringette-canada-parent.respectgroupinc.com/
Program Access Instructions:
- If you have an existing Parent Program certificate, select "Import a Certificate" and follow the prompts
- If you have an existing profile in any other Respect Group program, select "Register your Profile" then "Look-Up"
- If this is your first time registering for a Respect Group Program, select "Register your Profile" followed by"Register"
- Complete registration and add your child under the Child Management section. This is required to receive credit for the program
- On the payment page, click Pay Now, or Enter a Pre-Registration Code if you have been provided one by your organization
- Once successfully logged in, you will default to the Home page. Select program access to view the modules
- To re-access the program, return to the same URL indicated above and enter the username and password created during registration